Allikai is a Quechua word to describe "feeling good"
We are dedicated to creating and elaborating food that nurtures and makes you feel good. We pay attention to the constant flow of the seasons with deep respect for the earth, striving for minimal waste and regenerative practices. We seek to cultivate a connection among ourselves, our purveyors, and our clients.
We have an array of culinary offerings – catering, pop-ups, classes, and more.
Inspired, locally sourced menus
– Food Pairings. Canapes, tailored to pair with your wines.
– Curated cheese and charcuterie boards
Charcuterie is made in-house and can be curated with your wines.
– Charcuterie in bulk per pound curated with your wine (Pate de maison, rillette, mortadella)
– Lunches (4 courses)
– Drop-Off Family Style Lunch (Salad, Side Vegetables, Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Sandwiches, Dessert)
– Dinners (3 courses) include house-made bread and house butter
– Dinners (5 courses) include house-made bread and house butter
– Canape reception (5 canapes, cheese and charcuterie board, 2 bite size desserts)
– Arroz Meloso, bomba rice, saffron, house chorizo, chicken, seasonal vegetables
– Arroz con Mariscos, bomba rice, aioli, scallions, clams, calamari
Join us in person for food, fun, and community